Electrical Fire in Fargo?
Electrical Fire Fiasco
When one of my buildings in Downtown Fargo caught on fire, the Fargo Fire Department determined the fire was started due to some old, damaged electrical wiring. They were able to put the fire out quickly, but there was smoke, soot, and debris everywhere, and I wouldn’t be able to rent the building until the damage was repaired.
My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO® of Fargo. I was amazed at how quickly and systematically they worked, going from room to room, cleaning soot and smoke damage from the walls, floors, and ceilings. They extracted the water left from the firefighting efforts and completely dried the area. They also supervised the electrical restoration and replaced the broken windows. The fire restoration technicians pretested everything before cleaning to ensure the items were salvageable.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
When you have a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Fargo is Here to Help. ® Our fast 24-hour response time helps commercial businesses get back up and running quickly after a fire damage emergency. We are trusted leaders in the restoration industry and can provide a full range of fire, soot, and smoke restoration services to mitigate any size fire damage emergency in Fargo. Call us today at 701-232-2455.
SERVPRO of Fargo is Independently Owned and Operated.