Flooded Business in Harwood?
No one knew where the water shut-off valve was, and the water flooded the Harwood building. We called SERVPRO® of Fargo, and their technicians arrived quickly and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. We were operational again the same day!
This Water Damage Timeline describes the damage water can do to a structure over time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
When you need water damage restoration services for your Harwood commercial business or home, SERVPRO® of Fargo has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll clean and restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 701-232-2455.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.