Cooking Fire in Casselton Home?
Do you know that cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires in the United States? The National Fire Protection Association reports that US fire departments responded to an estimated average of 172,900 home structure fires per year that started by cooking activities in 2014-2018. These fires caused an average of 550 civilian deaths, 4,820 reported civilian fire injuries and more than $1 billion in direct property damage per year.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Although every fire loss is unique, we use the same process to restore fire damage as follows:
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 7: Restoration
Call Us Today!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.