No Need to Cower from Storm Damage with Fargo Techs Here to Help® Restore Your Home
North Dakota storms include predictable thundershowers through barely predictable tornadoes, both of which may cause unpredictable damage. What you can count on is the high quality and fast response from our Fargo property restoration and cleaning teams. Since you never know when a storm is going to clobber your property, our emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call us at 701-232-2455.
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Experienced and skilled in the restoration of homes and belongings from storm damage
- Specialized equipment
- Locally Owned and Operated with ample resources plus access to National Disaster Recovery Teams, so:
- No job is ever too small
- No job is ever too large
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally respected Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Provide or supervise the full range of cleaning, building, and other property restoration services to bring your home (including belongings) to its pre-storm-damage functioning
- Count on us:
- Inspection, written assessment
- Water extraction, structural drying/dehumidification, remove soot, smoke, debris, and other hazards – including mold or other microbial growth
- Remediate damage from hazards
- Building services (painting, walls, flooring, roof, general contracting)
- Document drying, art restoration, furniture (see details)
- Excellent reviews and comments
Call Fargo as Soon as You Notice the Damage: 701-232-2455
Storms can flood basements, kitchens, and even upper-floor rooms. They may leave hail damage and parts of fallen trees on your roof and perhaps crashed through the ceiling. Water, lightning, and debris may spark fires that lead to smoke and soot damage throughout your property, leaving behind corrosion that keeps shredding your home. Other hazards include mold (any microbial growth) and other biohazards from the outdoors, pet messes, or broken appliances and plumbing.
Our Fargo techs have experience remediating damage from all the above and more, as well as cleaning and disinfection techniques that meet approval from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The last one is important because it means our cleaning/disinfecting solutions are safe for use around food.
First, we inspect your property and provide a written assessment. We remove the hazards (such as water and mold, smoke/soot, and anything else that keeps damaging your property) to prevent further damage.
Then, we remediate the damage from your home – including flooring, air ducts, the roof, ceilings, walls, and your belongings.
Third, we bring in the construction and restoration crews. Your home is more than a collection of walls; we know that.
Finally, while we’re cleaning as we go, we provide the cleaning and disinfecting services that we may not have reached, and we eliminate any remaining odors.
Fargo: We’re in business to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”