SERVPRO of Fargo Provides All Your Home Restoration Needs After Disaster.
The cheetah is the fastest land animal on earth. Like the cheetah, SERVPRO® of Fargo is faster to any size disaster. Unlike the cheetah, we can’t accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in under 3 seconds, but the important part is this: when there’s damage to your home, whether it’s water, fire, or storm, we are Here to Help® remediate and to start restoration as soon as possible.
SERVPRO of Fargo
When you’re facing emergency, a few minutes may seem like an hour. We understand that. More important, we understand that speed is vitally important after a home disaster; many sources of damage keep causing harm until they’re professionally removed, not knowing the next step causes spikes in anxiety, and you may not be able to live in a house that disaster has slammed hard.
Call us – SERVPRO of Fargo – after a disaster hits your home. We’re available:
- All day, every day, no matter what the day
- At 701-232-2455
- For large jobs
- For small jobs
- For cleanup through final touches of restoration
We can’t arrive as fast a cheetah could, but let’s be practical. Keep in mind:
- A team member needs to talk with you to learn how many team members and which equipment and supplies to bring
- We need time to pack the truck
- Speed limits
- Our trucks don’t have cheetah-like acceleration
Range of Services
Even a simple emergency (such as a toilet leak) can lead to more than one problem. Since our goal is to make damage “Like it never even happened,” we’re equipped to clean up and disinfect after all sorts of problems, as well as to help restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions.
Count on us to remediate problems such as:
- Water damage, including restoration of the structure, carpets, other flooring (linoleum, marble, tile, and hardwood), and keepsakes
- Same for fire damage, including smoke and soot
- Hail or other types of storm damage
- Mold or other microbial growth from excess water
- Other biohazards, including:
- Smoke, soot, other debris from kitchen fires
- Pathogens (including the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Sewage, gunk (a technical term) from disposals, pet messes, hoarding situations
- Vandalism (such as graffiti) and other crime
- Bizarre accidents – like a car crashing through the living room
- Odors – we eliminate odors instead of merely covering them up, a tactic that is never better than temporary
We are here when you need us!
Gustav Holst composed “The Planets” suite between 1914 and 1916 after he learned about astrology. Holst enjoyed astrology ever after, and casting horoscopes for friends was cheaper than racing or other hobbies.
SERVPRO of Fargo