Call SERVPRO of Fargo for Reliable Help in Damage Remediation
When your home is hit by water, fire, or storm damage, SERVPRO® of Fargo is a leader in response time to any size emergency. We are Here to Help.
SERVPRO of Fargo
We are an independent franchise with connections to a company that started cleaning up and disinfecting after biohazards. SERVPRO of Fargo still builds upon cleaning and disinfection, but like our parent company, we also do so much more.
We sometimes tell clients there are only two reasons to call us:
- It’s an emergency.
- It’s not an emergency.
In an emergency, our services are available 24/7/52. Call us at 701-232-2455, answer a few questions to make it easier for our teams to help you, and we’ll be on our way (Faster to any size disaster).
Here are just some of the damage-causing emergencies we can help remediate for homes, businesses, and public or community buildings.
- Fire or smoke/soot damage
- Water damage (storms, plumbing, inattentive adolescents, whatever)
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Exposure to other biological pathogens, including the virus that causes COVID-19
- Chemical spills
- Crime, including vandalism (graffiti or other)
- Wind damage
- Storm damage
Non-emergency services may include:
- Pre-event cleanup, post-event cleanup (we are the official vendors for cleaning and restoration services for the PGA tour – not that they’re famous slobs, but they cover a lot of ground)
- Maintenance cleaning of vehicles
- Janitorial services for commercial or public buildings
- Food-safe cleaning
- Residential cleaning
- COVID-19 cleaning service
- Restoration projects
Why Call SERVPRO of Fargo?
Okay, we just told you we’re able to do all that cool and important stuff, right? You still want a list?
- Recognition by an organization that sets standards for cleaning and restoration (IICRC)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Faster to any size disaster
- No job too small, no job too large
- Access to national resources
- Continuing education
- Specialty equipment
- Restoration over replacement
- We live in North Dakota!
- Our employees are the best!
- We work directly with most insurance companies – saving you time, money, and stress
- Hospital-quality cleaning materials and techniques
- Meet standards of federal, state, and local agencies
The nerds-in-training at the Office of Barely Useful Tidbits decided, for reasons even they could not explain, to share quotations about using computers.
“The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.” Ted Nelson
“Treat your passwords like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it and get a new one every six months.” Clifford Stoll
SERVPRO of Fargo
We’re a full-service remediation and restoration company.