Fargo Restoration Professionals Make Water Damage “Like it never even happened.”
Even small amounts of excess water can lead to extensive damage throughout your home; sudden, large bursts just wreak havoc faster. Call for professional help at 701-232-2455. Our Fargo professionals know how crucial it is to get rid of the water quickly, so our emergency services are available all day, every day to:
- Arrive promptly to prevent further damage and protect your home from additional damage
- Find and remove water, microbial growth (such as mold), and other contaminants
- Remediate damage done to
- Carpets/rugs, upholstery, and other fabrics
- Wood, tile, marble, concrete, linoleum, subflooring, walls, the roof
- Furniture, air ducts, other fixtures
- Keepsakes, dishes, etc.
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Care for your belongings – if needed, we pack them up and move them to a secure temporary facility
- Clean and disinfect/decontaminate Dry documents
- Replace sodden drywall
- General contracting
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC
- Full range of services needed to bring your home to preloss functioning
- your home
- Bring in our construction and other property restoration crews to:
- See our other services online
- Eliminate odors
We work directly with your insurance company, make the restoration process as minimally painful as possible for a post-disaster restoration.
Call the Fargo Professionals at 701-232-2455 Any Time for Any Size Disaster
We have excellent depth/breadth training in all the facets of the restoration of property from water damage. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has registered us and our team members for the high-quality skills that we regularly upgrade. The IICRC is a nonprofit organization that requires frequent retesting; there are no automatic recertifications.
We provide the complete range of services:
- Inspection and written assessment
- Find and remove water (any excess moisture)
- Find and remove any sewage, water-borne debris, microbial growth (or other contaminants)
- Remediate damage from all hazards
- Clean and disinfect your property (structures, fixtures, your belongings)
- Do what is needed to make the sodden mess into your home
- Work directly with your insurance company
Call us at 701-232-2455.
No job is too large. Crucially, no job is too small. Our Fargo team is in business to help our neighbors recover from the often-devastating consequences of excess water.
When fire and water take control of your life,
We help you take it back.