11/5 fire "Smoke Damage Defeats Most Cleanup Attempts, but Not SERVPRO of Douglas & Otter Tail Counties."
Water leaks and damage do not qualify as features in your home; you don’t have to put up with them. Call the franchise professionals at SERVPRO® of Fargo. We are leaders in the restoration of property after water damage. We are Locally Owned and Operated. We are highly qualified, and we are Faster to any size disaster. Call us whenever you notice excess water; we’re always available.
SERVPRO of Fargo 701-232-2455
One conservation website estimated that 10% of homes in the United States have leaks that waste at least 90 gallons a day. If even a tenth of that water goes into the house, that’s an immense amount of water, leading to an immense amount of damage. Water leaks are important because they waste resources and money, and because the water will eventually damage everything it touches. Water can weaken support beams, crack foundations, ruin wood and fabrics, shred insulation, and drywall, and tear apart documents and family treasures. If the water is left alone for over 24 to 48 hours, the ever-present mold spores will open and grow. If you even suspect there is excess water or water damage, call us -- SERVPRO of Fargo – regardless of the time. Water and mold are always emergencies.
What to Know About SERVPRO of Fargo: the Highlights
We are an award-winning IICRC-certified firm, and we are committed to providing the highest possible levels of service to Fargo and surrounding areas.
- Highly trained professionals in all facets of restoration from water damage, including mold or other microbial growth, odors, and contamination
- Locally Owned and Operated – nearby, community focused, always ready to provide restoration from water damage
- Available 24/7/52 because mitigation should begin as soon as possible, and emergencies can happen any time
- Faster to any size disaster
- We have the team members and the advanced equipment to handle Olympic-sized swimming pools worth of water – no damage is too large
- Partial-room disasters are as important as full-house disasters, and if we can prevent the former from becoming the latter, everyone wins – no damage is too small
- SERVPRO of Fargo simplifies restoration by handling everything from assessment through rebuilding and helping to restore your belongings
Overview of Water Restoration Process
While every water-damage case is different, we can give you an idea of how our team members handle these disasters.
- When you call us at 701-232-2455, a team member will ask you questions about the timing, nature, and extent of the damage (when it happened, whether it was from a sewage pipe, rain, or a leak, and how much of the house is involved)
- Your answers tell us which team members to bring and what equipment to pack into our trucks
- When we arrive, the priority is to remove the excess water
- We also do an in-person inspection and provide a written assessment
- SERVPRO of Fargo starts dehumidification/drying, which we monitor
- We may remove the belongings to temporary storage, but we take care of them wherever they are
- Mitigate any microbial growth
- Clean and disinfect your home
- Get rid of odors
- Supply building and restoration services
We’re here for you.