If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (701) 232-2455

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water and Mold Damage are Tough. SERVPRO of Fargo is Tougher.

Discovering a water leak often times means discovering mold or other microbial growth as well. That’s why our SERVPRO® of Fargo team is trained in remediation of microbial growth as well as water removal and remediation from water damage. We are nearby, always ready to hurry to your emergency, and Here to Help® quickly and effectively.

SERVPRO of Fargo                                                             701-232-2455

Water leaks are expensive – not just because they waste water, but because they may lead to water damage. Making things even worse, mold and other microbial growth start invading your home after 24 to 48 hours of constant exposure to even the smallest amounts of excess water. Our expertly trained professionals at SERVPRO of Fargo have the skills, experience, and specialized equipment to take care of the several necessary facets of restoration from water damage: find and remove excess moisture/water plus any mold/microbial growth, remediate damage from the home (including the belongings), clean and disinfect everything, eliminate odors, and handle/supervise rebuilding and restoration of furniture, documents, flooring, and other belongings.

Call us at 701-232-2455 or reach us through our website as soon as you even suspect a problem. We’re Locally Owned and Operated, so are nearby and we know the area. No job is too large. Just as important, no job is too small.

Water and Mold (or Any Microbial Growth)

Water and mold can both be staggeringly destructive. If we:

  • Remove all excess water
  • Dry and dehumidify the structure and belongings
  • Prevent additional water intrusion

… before 24 to 48 hours have passed, we can help prevent mold from showing up. At  SERVPRO of Fargo, our training includes lessons on mold from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), so we know better than to make definite claims about the prevention of mold spores.

Mold needs only a little excess moisture to start growing. The spores can survive even on the outside of the International Space Station (ISS), so don’t feel bad that you can prevent mold spores from being inside your home. Since mold spores can eat almost anything in your home (such as the structure itself), once they start growing, the only way to get rid of the mold is to:

  • Kill the mold
  • Remove all active colonies
  • Prevent additional moisture from coming in

There is no way to eliminate all the spores.

We have substantial training in:

  • Cleaning, disinfection, mold mitigation
  • Drying, dehumidification
  • Restoration from property damage

We also have:

  • Specialized equipment to locate and get rid of excess water
  • Specialized equipment to find mold
  • Proprietary fungicides and other disinfectants/decontaminants

SERVPRO of Fargo: we make the damage “Like it never even happened.”

SERVPRO of Fargo