No Need to Get Used to Wading in the Kitchen; Call SERVPRO of Fargo for Help.
Water damage can come from many sources, such as heavy rain, leaking pipes, or even an overflowing bathtub. Whether the damage is large or small, our SERVPRO® of Fargo teams can assess, repair, and help restore damaged areas.
SERVPRO of Fargo
One of us has a neighbor who goes on a rant occasionally, about how much he hates his house; he will claim that he is going to drive past it someday and live in the woods, far from the necessity of home repairs, HVAC cleaning, and utility bills. When a family asks him what he’ll do when wants to stream a concert or take a hot shower, he changes the topic and goes off to drink a double espresso.
We get it. The daily hassle certainly is a hassle. The large events are events are even worse. Fortunately, you don’t have to handle the disaster alone. When something like water damage pours into your Oxbow or Mapleton home, call us: SERVPRO of Fargo. We are:
- On call 24/7/52
- Local, Independently Owned and Operated
- Franchise professionals in the cleanup and remediation of water damage
- One of the leaders in restoration from water damage
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
Call us at 701-232-2455 as soon as you notice the excess water or the water damage.
If you hear a recorded message when you call, don’t panic. Instead, leave your own message. One of our always awesome, perfectly professional, calmly cool, and terrifically trained team members will return your call soon – within an hour at most, probably much sooner.
SERVPRO of Fargo is a one-stop shop, which makes the recovery easier and less expensive for you. You don’t have to search for different vendors to handle each of the steps.
- Assess the damage
- Provide the assessment in writing, and do only the work you agree to
- If necessary, provide protective barriers (such as roof tarps or other barricades) or temporary power
- Extract water
- Dry the structure and belongings
- Use hygrometers to find hidden moisture and remove
- Clean and disinfect entire structure
- Take care of your belongings (see details on our website)
- Look for microbial growth (such as mold) and remove any active colonies
- Mitigate mold damage
- Certify that the property is dry
- Work directly with your insurance company, so you don’t have to deal with the paperwork
- Document all our work
- Help restore your home and your belongings to their pre-water-damage conditions (see the list of services we provide or supervise)
If there is something you need that you don’t see on the list, just ask!
Cheetahs are fast and graceful, we knew that. What we did not know is that a group of cheetahs – should there be such a thing – is (would be) called a coalition. Who has the job of thinking up these names?
SERVPRO of Fargo