Water-damaged Home in Warren?
Old home, old plumbing, and new water damage in Warren.
Are homes thirty years old three times more likely to have a plumbing supply or water draining problem? The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) conducted a study that reported these findings. SERVPRO® of Fargo responds to water damage emergencies in old and new homes, and offers these loss prevention and maintenance tips from the IBHS for Fargo homeowners:
- Visually inspect plumbing pipes annually, look for condensation around the pipes or an obvious leak and corrosion
- Pay attention to your water bill as a significant increase could indicate a leak
- Call a plumber at the first signs of rust-colored water, backed-up toilets or sinks, and cracked or warped flooring
- Insulate pipes in attics, basements, and exposed exterior pipes to avoid freezing
- During periods of freezing weather, open cabinet doors to expose pipes to warm air
- Disconnect garden hoses when freeze warnings are issued and turn off outside faucets
Call Us Today!
When you need emergency water restoration services for your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Fargo is Here to Help. ® Our highly trained restoration technicians are on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day in Warren. Call us today at 701-232-2455. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.