Fire Escape Planning in Fargo?
Fire Escape Plans Save Lives in Fargo
The City of Fargo Fire Department’s website offers a full range of fire safety tips and community programs that educate the Fargo community about fire safety and prevention. One key element of fire safety is the development of a fire escape plan. SERVPRO® of Fargo responds to fire damage emergencies each year and offers these escape planning tips for the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all of the doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have a designated place (tree, mailbox, light pole) a safe distance away from the house where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
Call Us Today!
When you need emergency fire restoration services for your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Fargo is Here to Help. ® Our highly trained restoration technicians are on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day in Fargo. Call us today at 701-232-2455. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.