Smoke Damage in Briarwood?
When my kitchen caught on fire, the smoke and soot traveled to every room in my house. The SERVPRO® of Fargo technicians arrived quickly and inspected and assessed the damage. They tested the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. They explained that the cleaning methods they would use depended on the residue the fire left behind.
Here are some facts about smoke and soot:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor
- The type of smoke may significantly affect the restoration process
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning -an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When you need fire damage restoration services for your Briarwood home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Fargo has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 701-232-2455. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.